Personal Trainer Now Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
We recommend you keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your own reference.
If there is anything you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us at info@PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions may be changed by us from time to time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the updated terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Continuing to use the Website represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
1. Personal Trainer Now operates a website ('the Website') for the purpose of providing a service ('the Service') of providing classified advertisements from third party Clients ('Advertisers') and enabling registered personal trainers ('Members') to apply to such advertisements, at which point PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk will forward the Members details to the Advertiser or display further application instructions.
2. We are not responsible for the content, and make no warranty as to the accuracy of the advertisements. Members should always use their own judgement in deciding whether or not to apply for any of the jobs advertised on this Website. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Advertiser featured on this Website. Members acknowledge that Personal Trainer Now is not responsible or liable for any dealings between themselves and third party Advertisers, including payment for and delivery of products and services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings.
3. Personal Trainer Now is not responsible for the content, and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of Members personal information. Advertisers should always use their own judgement in deciding whether to contact and hire Members. We shall not be liable under any circumstances for the actions of any Member.
4. Submitting an advertisement on PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk is taken as consent to the use of your name, website, email, logo, and job information in marketing and promotional activities conducted by Personal Trainer Now.
5. This service is provided in good faith by Personal Trainer Now. No liability can be accepted for loss or expense as a result of using this Website. By using the Website you agree that in no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of business or profits or any other financial loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise. While we will endeavour to moderate the Website to remove all objectionable content, we will not be responsible for the quality, accuracy or fitness of the material and will not be responsible for any errors, viruses, incompatible software or interruption in service.
6. You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your use of our services.
7. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
8. Copyright and other intellectual property in the content of this Website is the property of Personal Trainer Now and is protected under UK law and under international conventions and similar laws abroad. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the name and logo of Personal Trainer Now for any reason without our express written permission.
9. You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, broadcast or transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Website except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial and home use. You acknowledge that by posting materials on this Website you grant to us royalty free, perpetual and irrevocable worldwide license to use the materials both within the Website and in any other manner.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post on PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk, nor any activity or communication you make through the Website, will be capable of:
Infringing intellectual property, right to privacy, or any other rights of the individual or entity.
Breaching any applicable law.
Appearing to be offensive, threatening, false, obscene, pornographic, misleading or unreliable.
Responsibility for Minors
11. This site is intended for persons aged 16 or over.
12. Advertisers will access the Website free of charge where appropriate and obtain information submitted by Members, and be able to post Advertisements. Personal Trainer Now does not make a charge for the placing of Classified Ads by Advertisers, nor is it necessary to register in order to place an Ad.
13. Members need to register and pay a subscription in order to use this service. Applicable fees will be set out in our price list or by request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Personal Trainer Now does not make a charge to an Advertiser in the event that it employs a Member, nor does it take any compensation or commission from the Member.
15. All information provided to us must be complete and accurate. If your information changes you will be responsible for providing us with the updated information. We shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or consequences as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information we receive from you.
Usernames and Passwords
16. When registering as a Member on PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk you choose your username and password. All usernames and/or passwords are exclusive and non-transferrable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times.
17. Advertisers may share usernames and passwords within the same organisation provided that sufficient care is taken to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and that such access is not abused.
18. You are responsible for any use of our Website with your password and protecting your password from unauthorised use.
19. In the event that you become aware of a breach or potential or suspected breach of clause 16 above then you must inform us immediately by email to info@PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk.
20. You agree that when you create a profile PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk will publish your information, photos, and videos, and allow other members to contact you. You also agree that you will not use the contact system to send junk mail, spam, offensive messages, or for any purpose other than those directly related to jobs. Personal Trainer Now will be the sole judge of any breach of conditions. Any breach of these conditions can result in your membership being terminated and a permanent ban from the site. No refund will be given if you have breached the conditions of use. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not post your personal information (such as addresses and telephone numbers) on the Website without having obtained your prior consent.
21. Payment for this service is by credit or debit card only. For your security and convenience we use PayPal as our merchant. Payment will only be deemed to have been received by us when it has cleared into our PayPal account. If you opt to pay by Paypal e-cheque this can take up to 10 days to clear.
22. Subscription to PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk is on an automatic recurring basis, for which there is a one time charge followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Subject to these terms and conditions, the Contract shall continue until the subscription is cancelled by Members via Paypal. Once cancelled Members will still have full access to the site until the end of the current payment term.
23. We reserve the right to increase fees or introduce new prices or charges at any time. Current Members will be notified no less than 10 working days before their next period charge of this change.
24. You agree that no refund of any fees will be due to you in the event of your terminating the Contract, failure to cancel your subscription via Paypal, nor in the event of Breach of Contract.
Breach of Contract
25. Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to Personal Trainer Now, we may limit your activities on the web site, remove your advertisements, remove your profile and files, issue a warning to you, suspend or terminate your membership, or refuse to provide our services to you if you breach these terms and conditions or where Personal Trainer Now considers it appropriate.
Cancellation of Subscription
26. You may cancel your subscription and request the removal of your information from the Website at any time. You must cancel your subscription via your Paypal account no later than 24 hours prior to the next period charge date. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a further payment being made by yourself, of which no refund will be due. To request removal of your information send an email to info@PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk with 'Delete' and your username in the subject line.
27. If the payment of any fees by you is not made in accordance with these terms and conditions you will be deemed to have requested the termination of the Contract as provided in clause 20.
28. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our Website we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our Website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to such features. If you use any materials available through this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
29. Access to our site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed from time to time. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
Third Party Websites and Services
30. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party website that may be linked in an advertisement and we do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, information, services or products on or available from such websites.
31. If any of these terms, conditions or clauses is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
Personal Trainer Now may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately.
What we collect
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
a) information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website, including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type and number of page views);
b) personal information for the purpose of registering to join and use our service;
c) email addresses to be able to subscribe to our website and to receive email notifications of relevant jobs, industry and website news;
d) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
What we do with the information we gather
We may use your personal information to:
a) administer the website;
b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
d) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
e) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
f) send to you Job updates and Industry news which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology
g) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
h) We may use the information to improve our products and services.
i) We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
j) From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
k) We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with our terms and conditions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
Going to www.PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk/?pg=unsubscribe and opting out of receiving Marketing Emails
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by going to the above address.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable (currently £10). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email info@PersonalTrainerNow.co.uk.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.